Tuesday, October 23, 2007

RSS feeds/Newsreaders

I know my new Bloglines account can potentially save me lots of time in the not-too-distant future, as I will no longer pay daily or weekly visits to my favorite news sites, ILL sites, and book sites to keep current. However, there is just so much swell stuff out there that I can also see myself spending 24/7 reading all my feeds! I think the interlibrary loan feeds, however, will prove very valuable here at work. I found the search tool in Bloglines itself quite helpful, and Feedster and Technorati also brought up great blogs, wikis, and photos/videos. I do not have much in there yet, but my blogroll is publicly accessible at http://www.bloglines.com/public/aimless, for those of you who may be interested in the same weird stuff that I am.

No comments: