Friday, December 7, 2007

Web 2.0 Awards: best Real Estate site

Ah, check out my ultimate dreamhouse; too bad it's only for dolls! Since I cannot move into this home, guess I'll have to use ZILLOW instead when I am really ready to find a new crib. For a nosy neighbor like me, this Real Estate site has it all. First of all, the site is totally easy to negotiate, letting me scope out all the features without even creating a log in. If I was actually in the market to buy or sell a home, I would definitely register. Even if you are not on the verge of selling, you just might receive an offer you can't refuse using the MAKE ME MOVE feature. It is also helpful as a prospective seller to see how much $$$ houses in your own area are going for. First you can look at the cool hybrid view, then limit by price, number of bedrooms, desired sale dates, etc. When you zero in on a property, you can click on ZESTIMATE to get the realistic scoop - it even graphs changes in the Market Value of the property over the prior ten years. I can certainly see why this swell site won 1st place in the 2007 Web 2.0 awards!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: