Thursday, December 6, 2007

Testing Zoho Boring Paragraph

Blog Entry WARNING for the aimless babbling below: I did not write this in my blog - instead I wrote it directly into ZOHO and then "published" it right to my blog. Pretty cool.

This is my first ZOHO document; it is strictly a testing device.

This is because I really have no time to write even one measly paragraph. I just want to test how to save, insert, colorize, etc. my documents in ZOHO. I will also be testing the Import function, since I have about a zillion already-created documents. (It worked - yea! And after I imported the document, I exported it as a PDF!!!) I have been meaning to try out Google Docs & Spreadsheets for a long time, but that nasty old time issue delayed even a cursory try. The reason I want to try is simple: collaboration! My colleagues and I are constantly editing mutual documents, attaching and re-attaching them to cumbersome emails, so this will be much more efficient. I also imported my spreadsheet from the prior fiscal year into ZOHO SHEETS and wanted to publish it below via the proscribed code, rather than publish it to a separate blog post, but it was waaaaayyy too big.

P.S. I see a ZOHO toolbar icon for INSERT LAYER; anybody know what that means? Also, I see FAQs here in Zoho but I do not see a general HELP/search for dummies like me. Yikes.

Technorati Tags ,

No comments: