Monday, November 26, 2007

Wiki Posting Frenzy



Wow - don't you think that PBwiki is totally The Bomb?! I am hoping to use it to begin a wiki for my section here at BCL. Hey, maybe a total COMPIS wiki would be even better??? That way, everyone in Periodicals, Interlibrary Loan, and the Computer Center could put in their collective two cents; believe me, between us we've got a LOT to say! Anyhow, I added this blog to the NSUlibs Wiki and also to the BCLtlc wiki page, where I put in the obligatory Kilroyesque shout-out. But the best part was adding a couple of entries to the NSU Wiki FAVORITES! I started by putting in a link to ShareILL, an interlibrary loan wiki to which I contribute. The ILL Custom Holdings there are a perfect fit for wikization, because they a constantly evolving. Then I had to decide between linking or embedding my Favorite Brian Setzer Xmas videos under Favorite Music - I decided to try one of each in the wiki. Since the holidays are upon us, check out the very hippest & most compact version of The Nutcracker you'll ever hear. I guarantee that you're going to love it, ho ho ho!

No comments: