Tuesday, November 6, 2007

del.icio.us certainly is


I've always been a mega-bookmarker, but like most nerds I rarely went back because I could not find the good stuff. Not to mention the fact that I had different favorites on my home computer, library computer, and laptop. Thus, I am an instant fan of del.icio.us, because tagging to just one place makes a lot more sense to me.
I have already mentioned how much it appeals to me to get other people to do my research for me. I had stumbled across a few librarians' websites and/or del.icio.us accounts of interest to me, and subsequently set them up to feed into my newsreader. However, the domino effect of viewing so many del.icio.us networks of mutual interest (and subsequently RSSing them) has made this my new guilty pleasure. It's so easy (the new Firefox toolbar install sure beats IE) and so fun to navigate around del.icio.us that I almost feel like a really nosy neighbor...

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Larry Joe Miller said...

very interesting. I have presented this to our work for consideration. Cheers, to you for a grand job.